SCOR and CAPPS Financials are Now Available
The CAPPS Financials and System of Contract Operation and Reporting are now in the HHS Enterprise Portal. Learn about the resources, technical support and training that are available, and what to keep in mind.
How to Access SCOR and CAPPS Financials
- Log into the HHS Enterprise Portal.
- Click on the SCOR or CAPPS Financials links. For CAPPS Financials, you’ll need to enter the user credentials emailed to you on Sept. 4.
Technical and System Support
If you have problems with the application, contact your local subject matter expert.
If the issue cannot be resolved and it is related to:
- General ledger, accounts receivable or accounts payable, then your local contact will work with your support team.
- Requisition entry, collaboration, requisition approval, solicitations, contract creation or SCOR, then contact the Procurement and Contracting Services help desk at 512-406-2500 or email PCS_Level_1_Support@hhsc.state.tx.
If one of the applications does not appear in the portal or you do not have the right type of access in the application, contact the IT Help Desk at 512-438-4720 or Help@HHSC.state.tx.us.
Find training opportunities and resources on the Training and Supporting Documentation page of the SCOR and CAPPS Financial Implementation website.
Resources include registration links for instructor-led webinars, user guides, eLearning tutorials and frequently asked questions.
CAPPS Financials and SCOR are available 24/7, except during the Sunday maintenance window from 5 p.m. to midnight.
- Provides contract managers and agency leadership with dashboards that can be used to monitor and track contracting-related activities.
- Includes standard and “My Contracts” reports. For more information on these reports or how to request an ad hoc report, see Section 11.0 Reports Module in the SCOR User Guide.
- Will log users out after 30 minutes of inactivity. Save your work regularly so you don’t lose your information.
- Requires requests for goods and services to be initiated in the eProcurement Requisition. Paper forms are no longer accepted, and all approvals are handled in the application.
- Routes transactions to users when they need to take action. Users are notified via email and on their CAPPS Financials worklist. Timely response to these notifications is essential. All feedback and approvals must be complete before a transaction is processed.
- Includes reporting and queries, which — except for critical reports — must all be run from the CAPPS Reporting Database.
- Allows you to use the same credentials to access CAPPS Financials reporting and CAPPS Financial production features.
- Will log users out after 20 minutes of inactivity. Save your work regularly so you don’t lose your information.
All historical data will continue to be available indefinitely by accessing HHSAS and HCATS. User access is limited to read-only.